Today was spectacularly relaxing and pleasant:
- Slept in.
- Drank coffee and lounged around in the sun reading and talking and eating cake.
- Took the dog for a walk in the sunshine.
- Bought some new yarn and some delicious beer.
- Went to an art exhibition.
- Ate banh mi and pho for lunch.
- Came home a did some gardening
- Harvested two kumara (total crop from two kumara that we planted after they were forgotten in a cupboard a few months ago. Not a great return on investment but better than throwing them away!).
Now I plan to have a relaxing sayer day night at home eating cheese and nice beer for dinner because I’m an adult and I can.
The best thing about today is that I didn’t feel guilty about not doing homework because I didn’t have homework to do!